Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Pictures at Agua Caliente

I've been wanting to take family pictures forever so we finally made the time and just did it. Rick doesn't like to pay a photographer so we just had to use a tripod and the timer setting so they aren't the greatest photos but they are better than none.



2 comments:

~ Angela said...

I don't know what you're talking about. These photos are great!!! But, if you want a professional to take them next time, just send me a plane ticket, and I'll be right down. (Give me a little advanced notice so I can brush up on becoming a professional photographer. I have to be better than a tripod, right?)

Vickie Robertson said...

Awwwww.... what a cute family. I love the pictures! I hope you are having a good time.. miss you tons here in Idaho. I'm very jealous that you have palm trees and warm weather. It has been so cold, windy, and rainy for the last two weeks. Send some of that sunshine our way. :) Take care!!!!