Monday, October 19, 2009

Our fluffy kitten

We have been thinking about getting a new cat for awhile now but just weren't quite sure if it was a good idea. Well, after seeing yet another mouse run across my kitchen floor the other day, I finally decided it was a good idea. Rick isn't a fan of the fluffy hair but I think she is adorable. If I can get my kids to settle down for a couple of minutes she will curl up next to me and let me pet her, but most of the time she is hiding from my wild monsters.



3 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

cute. what's her name??

kimberly said...

we are still trying to decide on a name. I like piper but rick likes turbo (too boyish). or maybe we will name her swiper to make the kids happy (he is the fox off dora). anyways, we are open to suggestions if you have any.

~ Angela said...

So.... you get a cat to kill your mice. My husband brought home RATS for Valerie and Adyson this week. Yes, you saw that right, RATS. I was not thrilled. But he swears he did the research and they're great pets for kids. They just better not ever get out of that cage. Ugh.... RATS!!!!