Monday, October 4, 2010

Random photos

I wanted a picture for the baby's baby book and since i feel stupid posing by myself I made Rick take the picture with me:) This was Lincoln's birthday so it is a few weeks old but hopefully the tummy won't grow too much bigger before my little girl arrives. Unfortunatley I didn't pass the glucose tolerance test so my doctor put me on a very miserable diet with no sweets so I cannot wait until this baby gets here. I am constantly dreaming about cookies and ice cream and chocolate and I find it difficult to focus on anything else :(

A few weeks ago Rick decided it was time for Kreyton to try riding his bike without training wheels. ( I thought it was a terrible idea but I couldn't get him to change his mind. ) Kreyton did pretty good with Rick's help and he didn't end up with any broken bones as I had feared but he can't ride by himself yet and I got sick of Kreyton not being able to ride his bike while Rick is at work so eventually I got Rick to put the wheels back on. Now Christopher keeps begging Rick to let him try without training wheels. Hopefully we can hold off for a little bit longer. I don't know why my boys want to grow up so fast. I wish they could just stay little forever.




No comments: