Monday, November 15, 2010

Our little Hailey Reese Raymond

Our baby girl arrived on saturday November 13th at 11:49. She weighed 6lbs 12oz and is 18 inches long. We had a really hard time picking her name but we finally decided on Hailey Reese.

Her big brothers are so excited to have her here. They beg to hold her and just keep saying how much they love their baby sister. I hope it stays this way :)
Rick finally got the little girl he always wanted. (or maybe he was secretly wishing she would be born a boy)


Usually I refuse to post such awful pictures of myself but since I did just give birth I think I am allowed to look like crap.



Me and our little baby at 38 weeks.






6 comments:

Caid and Amy Wride said...

Congratulations! I am glad you had a girl... it gives me hope of someday having one too! She is beautiful, and so you look great too.

Isle Family said...

Congratulations Kimberly and Rick. She is beautiful, and the boys will spoil her rotten I'm sure (or teach her their best wrestling moves, it could go either way).

Brandi said...

So sweet! We can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. It gives me hope that mine will be born before too long. CONGRATS!!!! Having a girl is great fun, but I'm praying for another boy.;)

Jason and Kendra James said...

Congrats guys! I'm so glad she is here safe and sound! She is a cutie!

Sheena said...

Congratulations!!!!! She is adorable! I am jealous of all that thick black luscious hair. I think her big brothers are already getting ready to protect her from boyfriends. :) Love her name!