1 week ago
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Last weekend we went with Rick's family to cut down a christmas tree. There ended up being too much snow to get a tree but we let the kids play in the snow for awhile and they got pulled on sleds behind the trucks and loved it. Christopher helped Rick build part of an igloo. (rick forgot to bring the boys coats so that is why christopher is wearing his cousin's pink coat) I'm not sure if the kids had more fun or Rick because Rick keeps talking about building another igloo and sleeping in it.(he is crazy, I like my warm bed) Hailey and I just hung out in the warm truck all afternoon watching them play.
Aunt Suzie sent Hailey some cute headbands so I tried to get a good picture of Hailey wearing them but I'm not very good at taking pictures so this is the best I could get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She looks so cute! Thanks for modeling the headbands :)
We'll be there soon, I am so excited to hold her!
Post a Comment