Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Yesterday we spent all day out at the pool soaking up some sun. Needless to say I ended up red, but I sunblocked the kids so they didn't end up crispy. The first time I went to the pool I didn't think there was any way I was ever getting in that ice cold water, but yesterday it was almost 100 degrees so the water felt really good and we had alot of fun playing in it.
Today we are headed to the zoo. We got a season pass so we can go there anytime we want. We are going with a group of pinnacle wives and some kids so it should be a good time.
Anybody that wants to visit is welcome. We don't see a lot of Rick but we still manage to have fun most days.


1 comment:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

My nephews are the cutest!