Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hard Work

I don't know how fair it is that the kids and I work so hard all day (shopping at the mall and playing at the park) while Rick is out soaking up the warm sun getting a nice tan (knocking on doors and getting a farmer's tan), but what else can I do? These are some pictures of the things we did yesterday. We went to the Tucson mall and played on the toys there and then we drove around and found a new park to explore. The kids still beg to go to grandma's alot, but for the most part they seem pretty happy to play all day.
.
this is Kimber with baby Lincoln, her husband is out selling with Rick so we hang out all day. She is pregnant with her first baby so she helps out with mine a ton

The toys at the mall were put in by the children's hospital so the toys all have something to do with the hospital like the ambulance, a helicopter, a giant stethoscope and things like that


3 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

HOoray! I can comment.
Looks like fun...I'd give almost anything for your life right now! Shopping and park hopping in the sun is my dream job description :)
Enjoy it!
Good luck Rick.

~ Angela said...

Geez... I feel soooooo bad for you guys.
I do miss you lots though. Even though we didn't see each other that often when you were in Idaho, it seems worse now that you're so far away. :(
Valerie still wants to come to "zona" to see Kreyton and Christopher and Baby Lincoln. I just cant't seem to commit to a car ride that long with a 2 1/2 year old. How did you do it?
Hope you have another happy sunny day.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you moved!! When, where exactly are you? What is your new phone number??